Fans of the Victoria and Europa Universalis series of games may be happy at the news of Magna Mundi beta applications now being available. Paradox Interactive and Universo Virtual have today revealed details of a limited closed beta for the game, a Grand Strategy game for the PC set for a release in Q1 2012.
Between now and December 12 you can apply for a spot to beta test the game Magna Mundi and find out if your in by checking your inbox on December 16. You can head over http://beta.paradoxplaza.com/ and apply for a place to test out your skills in the fall of Constantinople or the American War of Independence and beyond.
Lead your country through the historical epochs that have shaped our world, from the Fall of Constantinople through to the Age of Discovery in the West. Master the politics of the Holy Roman Empire, and face down the Barbary Pirates terrorizing the Mediterranean. Guide Japan through the Sengoku Period in the Far East, or take charge of the Horse Nomads of Central Asia. Lead India through its struggles, direct your nation through religious clashes, and guide your people through colonialism and slavery. Experience the Age of Revolution with America’s struggle for independence, and a host of other historical challenges.
- Over 400 playable countries spanning more than 300 years of history
- Open-ended and challenging gameplay that is always different but plausible
- Play all over the world, experiencing different challenges depending on culture, religion, technology, geography, and much more
- Experience modeled historical processes that evolve dynamically each game, building a believable narrative
- Brought to you by a team of specialists including historians, anthropologists, & strategy analysts
- Built on the critically acclaimed Clausewitz engine from Europa Universalis III
grand strategy games,europa universalis 4 test,grand strategy games PC,pc grand strategy games,colonialism pc game,europa universalis 4,grand strategy pc game,grand strategy pc gamers,magna Mundi Game