Dayz + Arma seems to be the latest must have Zombie game. So Bohemia Interactives timing couldnt be better as they gear up to release Iron Front Liberation 1944 for Arma II. With sales up 500% since the release of Dayz, theres a whole new bunch of people that may be interested in this latest expansion.
Bohemia Interactive has announced that the release of Iron Front Liberation 1944 which will bring authentic environments, weapons & vehicles, two campaigns and a large range of single player and multiplayer missions to Arma 2.
The game is set in the summer offensive of 1944 where you can play as either the Germans or the Red Army. Starting out as a simple soldier on whichever side you choose. Over the course of the story, both protagonists will be promoted to command tanks and fighter planes in addition to their own troops. Southern Poland is the setting, where the hostile armies clash with the latest weapons from that period.
The German objective is clear – consolidate and regroup the remaining troops and stop the Red Army’s advance at all cost while playing as a Red Army soldier, the task is less complex, but no less challenging: Break the resistance to enable an attack on Germany.
- Large-scale battles involving infantry, tanks and planes that re-enact a realistic development of the summer offensive of 1944
- Over 40 vehicles and planes, including the Königstiger, the Katyusha, the Focke-Wulf Fw-190 and the notorious Stuka
- Huge arsenal of authentic weapons, such as the Mauser Karabiner, the MP 40 and grenades, mines, etc.
- Tactical combat and commanding of troops and vehicles for a realistic “in the thick of it” feeling
- Advanced game systems, such as realistic damage models for tanks, destructible environment, hitching and unhitching artillery, etc.
- German and Russian campaign across eight missions, against an authentic backdrop
- Varied mission objectives and a thrilling story covering the final months of the war
- Extensive multiplayer capabilities, with cooperative and PvP battles
- Editor for creating your own missions
Bohemia Interactive´s CEO, Marek Spanel, explains:
“The dreaded, bloody Battlefields of World War 2 are always a big challenge for developers working on realistic military simulations. You need to focus on the accuracy of historical backgrounds and units, combined with challenging and flawless yet immersive gameplay. I’m very happy that Bohemia Interactive has the opportunity to support AWAR and X1Software in this great project with our knowledge and Arma 2 technology to bring Iron Front to all PC gamers.”
Pre orders are up on May 18 and the game will be available May 25
iron front liberation 1944,arma 2,arma iron front liberation,army games pc,Iron Front arma 2 mod,iron front liberation 1944 zombie mods,iron front sales,is arma 2 free against islam