Don’t you love games that have been consolised then ported over to PC…. While looking through the patch notes I couldnt help but notice the words “Fixed reported issues of mouse acceleration affecting aiming“. Its good to see that in 2012 AAA titles cant even get the mouse working in a game…
Anyway back to the subject. The first patch is out for the highly anticipated Max Payne 3. We are still waiting on Thevisualante and SnakeXT’s review which will be up this week inshAllah. Till then have some patch notes.
The patch has fixed the 0MB of video memory issue, crashes, mouse acceleration and the game no longer has a locked aspect ratio too. Rockstar has said that there are still more fixes in the pipeline and that they’re aware of
“a few outstanding issues including multiplayer cheaters and hackers”
Well atleast they admit it and are working on it I guess. Patch notes below,
- Compatibility Issues – Fixed reported issues with needing service packs, compatibility with incorrect OS.
- Various Crashes – Fixed a range of issues which could have led to crashes on startup and in-game.
- Audio Crash – Fixed reported issues of audio dropouts when no audio device was plugged in, or when the headphones/speakers disconnected while in game.
- Mouse Sensitivity – Fixed reported issues of mouse being sluggish, especially in prone and Shootdodge™. Increased top end range of mouse sensitivity, but kept the slider from 1-10, allowing the user more range in their sensitivity setting.
- Mouse Acceleration – Fixed reported issues of mouse acceleration affecting aiming, included commandline option to disable mouse acceleration, -nomouseaccel (In a future update, this will be added as an option in the Mouse Controls menu).
- Stretched Image / Wrong Aspect Ratio – Fixed reported issues of game locked in incorrect aspect ratio, or alt-entering and having incorrect aspect ratio. Added commandline option for locked aspect ratio as commandline option -aspectratio width:height (ie. -aspectratio 4:3 / -aspectratio 16:9) In a future update, this will be added as an option in the Graphics menu.
- Video Memory Reporting as 0MB – Fixed reported issues of the video card reporting having 0MB of video memory available. Users unable to adjust Graphics options because of this (Also helps fix stuttering on some video cards).
vedio memory exceeded,fix max payne video card 0 mb,max payne 3 0 mb video memory fix,max payne 3 video memory exceded,max payne 3 video memory exceeded fix,max payne ati aspect ratio,mouse patch max payne 3,video memory 0mb max payne 3 patch download