EA has announced that Mass Effect 3 players will get access to new downloadable Multiplayer content for free. Based around the co-op side of the game theres maps, characters weapons and more coming your way.
The Mass Effect 3: Rebellion Pack will add two new maps, a new team objective and a new equipment slot to the game co-op gameplay. The Mass Effect 3: Rebellion Pack will also include new unlockable characters, including the Vorcha, ex-Cerberus operatives and Male Quarians. Alongside this there will also be new weapons and items that can be obtained through reinforcement packsin the game’s multiplayer store.
Available from May 29 the The Mass Effect 3: Rebellion Pack will be available on XboxLIVE, for PC through the Origin client and on the PlayStation Network.
The Mass Effect 3: Rebellion Pack includes the following content:
- Two New Action-Packed Maps – Land on Firebase Jade, located in a Salarian STG base on Sur’Keshand fight to control Firebase Goddess on the Asari homeworld of Thessia.
- Six Powerful New Unlockable Characters – Level and promote six new unlockable characters, including the ex-Cerberus Adept and Vanguard, the Vorcha Soldier and Sentinel or the Male Quarian Engineer and Infiltrator.
- New In-Mission Objective – Randomly occurring during waves 3, 6 and 10, this new objective will demand that teams retrieve a high priority package and securely escort it to a designated extraction zone on each map.
- New Gear Slot – A new slot will be available on the equipment screen, offering players a persistent gameplay bonus that will not expire after the end of a match. These new items will vary from weapon upgrades to character enhancements and will be available through reinforcement packs.
- Lethal New Weapons – Eliminate the enemy with deadly new weapons, including the Cerberus Harrier, Krysae Sniper Rifle, and Reegar Carbine.
islam mass effect,mass effect 3 excerberus operatives,mass effect 3 multiplayer characters,mass effect 3 weapons,mass effect islam