Well seeing as you insist, when i think back at what games I have fond memories of, its usually not just the game, but there are other elements involved. Heres a couple from a few gens of gaming for me
1) Commando on C64. This is one of the first games I played and it was hard enough that i spent so much time just trying to get past levels. Its the first memories of gaming for me.
2) Kick off on the Amiga. this was a game that I played with my brothers and many all in brawls were had becuase of fowls and "im playing first" arguments. Ahhh, brotherly love. I remember kicking my brother int he nether region over this game
3) Rtype C64: This was just an awesomely fun game to play. The sound track i still remember to this day
And yes, this was before floppy discs, we had to load the cassette up, do you amateurs even know what a cassette is!!
4) Wonderboy on the amiga after we upgraded to 1mb of ram . This was the game which we battled over for months as to who was going to clock it first. Wasnt me so the winner will stay unnamed...
5) Gunship PS1: While there are lots of classics on the PS, this was one that I just couldnt get enough of, I played it for soooo long. I guess it was my sim addiction showing its face back then!
Ill get to more recent games soon