From the makers of AI WAR comes A Valley Without Wind, a new indie game that is hitting its Beta stages and you are cordially invited!
- Demo: A Valley Without Wind Demo
- Price: 50% off during early beta, so only $10
- Developer: Arcen Games
AVWW is a side scroller game that takes you through a persistent world where you battle creatures, powerful magic, and ancient technology all while helping other survivors establish settlements, gather resources to craft, fending off evil invaders, and more.
In there own words,
As you journey through your own unique world of Environ, you’ll primarily be splitting your time between exterior landscapes, building interiors, and underground caverns. Not only that, but you’ll be traversing shards of nine different time periods, ranging from the prehistoric, to medieval, to modern, to far-future. Each has a very different feel, often different enemies, and often unique rewards.
While the beta has been available for pre order customers up until now, the multiplayer beta has just been anounced too. We have just got our hands on the beta here so we will have an update for you shortly. Here is a comment from the Youtube channel to give you an idea of what fans are saying,
I pre-purchased this, so I’ve been playing since the first public beta. I’ve already dumped over 100 hours into it and I still haven’t had enough. I’m constantly amazed at how much it has improved so far and I’m really excited to see where Arcen takes it from here. Seriously, do yourself a favor and at least go check out the demo.
- Explore the beautiful and dangerous regions of Environ in a sprawling adventure. Travel through lush countryside, ruined towns, deep subterranean caves, and buildings of all shapes and sizes.
- Procedural-generation ensures no two worlds will ever be the same. Your planet unfolds as you discover it, and once you’ve discovered something it becomes part of your Environ for good.
- Take command of survivor settlements. Scout surrounding areas for rare crafting materials and fend off invaders in the turn-based strategic overlay. Improve resident productivity and quality of life through the city-building interface at each settlement.
- Bring to life an infinite amount of characters, settings and stories. You don’t just represent an individual, you represent an entire civilization and its indomitable will to survive in a shattered world.
- Everywhere has treasures to discover, people to help, and evils to confront. Craft a variety of spells, scrolls, and traps to help you on your way.
- During beta, there are new updates nearly every weekday — packed with additional content, improvements, and much more.
muslimgamer com avww-beta-multiplayer-public-alpha